You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Company OverviewTell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
Department OverviewTD Canada Trust is TD’s customer-focused personal and small business banking business. Serving more than 11 million customers nationally, TD Canada Trust provides a full range of financial products and services through its branch banking network, telephone, internet banking, and ‘TD Green Machine’ automated banking machines.
Job DescriptionAs one of the senior advice providers in the branch, the Financial Advisor understands the banking and financial needs of customers, and provides appropriate advice and recommendations. The role will be the primary contact and resource for large/complex investment and credit needs, often dealing with high value customers, and will be responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual and team based business goals. Consistently delivering legendary customer experiences by fostering a relationship of mutual trust and confidence is a cornerstone of this role. The Financial Advisor reports to either the Branch Manager or Manager Financial Services.
Requirements Customer Experience
- Proactively demonstrate lobby leadership in the customer lounge, help & advice area and in self serve areas of the branch with the goal to deliver a legendary customer experience and create a positive “First Impression’” by greeting and engaging them in a range of sales, service and informational conversations
- Provide sound advice at every customer interaction, contributing to a legendary customer experience
- Meet the needs of customers by offering advice based on their total financial situation and possessing a thorough knowledge of customer life cycle needs
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary
- Possess expert knowledge of TDCT products and services, and sound knowledge of products offered by other internal bank partners
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the local market, competitive offers, and economic trends
- Ensure the customer area is professional and inviting in appearance
Develop and Manage the Team/ Teamwork
- Contribute to a positive working environment
- Actively participate in the performance management process
- Meet professional/personal development objectives by utilizing learning maps and external courses as required
- Engage in and complete all internal training requirements for your role
- Actively participate in regular meetings and coaching sessions
- Provide guidance and support to other team members
- Engage customers in conversation to understand and meet their current and future financial needs by proactively providing them with advice on appropriate products and services
- Contribute toward the achievement of branch business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales goals
- Act as the branch resource for all large/complex customer financial needs (i.e. secured lending, mutual funds, etc.)
- Identify and refer customers to internal Bank partners as appropriate
- Plan and execute relationship building activities
Internal Practices & Processes
- Contribute to the branch objective for Operational Excellence by adhering to Credit Compliance, audit and ROA visits, mutual fund compliance, credit compliance and non credit losses
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and industry codes of conduct and with securities laws and regulations
- Understand and apply bank/branch operating policies and procedures – which may include assisting with the branch opening and closing procedures on a rotational basis
- Ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all customer transactions
Additional InformationIt is understood that you will have flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required on a rotational basis as part of the branch team.
InclusivenessAt TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Toronto-Dominion Bank
The Toronto-Dominion Bank & its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches & serves approximately 22 million customers in a number of locations in key financial centres around the globe. Over 85,000 TD employees represent the strongest team in banking. Deliverin
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1955