You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Business Development Manager Media Sales – Cision Journalist and PR Job Board London, Permanent £28,000- £30,000 + £12,000 OTE (uncapped) + company benefits
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join our rapidly growing business as Cision Gorkana Jobs Business Development Executive, with responsibility for growing the client base and business development.
Over the past ten years, Cision Gorkana Jobs has become the market leader as the go-to recruitment site for Journalist and PR roles. It has relationships with the vast majority of the large news and media groups and is an established brand in the PR jobs space.
Managing a portfolio of clients that will include recruitment consultancies and SMB's you will be responsible for maintaining the best possible client care as well as negotiating packages and contracts.
Reporting to the Jobs Manager, with shared oversight of the administrative functions the main responsibilities will include:
- Growing existing business and reactivating dormant clients.
- A key requirement will be to seek to build new income streams and grow the range of jobs that perform successfully on the site, with emphasis on Recruitment Agencies and small to medium businesses.
- You will have monthly revenue targets and a proportion of your remuneration will be generated by hitting and exceeding these
- Ensure the smooth running of the administrative side of Cision Gorkana Jobs, in particular, working closely with the Account Manager to make sure clients requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
In addition, with an understanding of the media market, the challenges it faces and the key trends, teamed with a good grasp of recruitment advertising and the opportunities and challenges posed by social media, will be of advantage.
There has never been a better time to join us here at Cision. We take pride in our ability to serve the complete workflow of communications, social media, and content marketing across the world. Our rich analytics help clients get the most from their marketing and strengthen their data-driven decision making.
If you thrive in today’s fast-paced media landscape where no two days are the same, then please apply now!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Gorkana UK
Gorkana is owned by, and now trades as Cision which is a leading global provider of earned media management software and insights to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Cision's software allows modern communicators to target key influencers, distribute strategic content, track and measure meaningful impact
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2003