- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Jan, 2019
- Start date: Rolling
- Visa Sponsor
Advance are looking for a Growth and Customer Relationship Analyst who will be responsible for the end-to-end onboarding lifecycle as we build the best student and graduate recruitment marketplace for the coolest companies in the world.
Advance has grown to listing 95% of the UK job market for students and grads; and has onboarded 30k+ members in less than 4 months with a team of 15 split between London and Russia. The goal and forecast is for Advance to grow to be the number one place for companies to hire early-career talent and to capture market share for hires made in this segment within the next 12 months.
This key hire will be trained and work alongside our Head of Growth, Nicole and will eventually have full responsibility for lead generation and customer success. Reporting directly to the cofounders and with close ties to the product team, this role will continuously see a direct impact to the verticals conversion, member happiness, revenue, service quality and productivity.
We are looking for a results-driven sales performance analyst to be responsible for supporting both the customer and candidate business areas.
The successful candidate will be able to build a data-driven decision making culture across the sales department, ensuring we maximise the data we collect and drive both teams to exceed our ambitious targets.
What we're offering you:
- Work directly with the Head of Growth to help guide Advance’s short and long-term growth strategy
- Tackle the highest priority strategic questions, lead the customer success teams data evolution, responsible for strategic initiatives, operational insights and strategy across the department
- Define, develop and execute highly visible projects, focusing on conversion and performance improvement, building a data based performance ecosystem
- Work with frontline sales and sales operations team to establish and optimise business processes to help the company scale
Business Analytics and Product
- Work with Head of Growth to lead analytics/tracking of the sales processes to streamline business operations
- Help develop metrics and OKRs to help Advance achieve its strategic business objectives
- Analyze performance of existing Product, Marketing, and BD campaigns in order to improve performance and identify new high-value opportunities
- Work with Head of Growth to drive projects and analyze data to increase lead generation from new and existing members
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative customer data to develop effective segmentation strategies
- Test and refine email, chat, and outbound campaigns to increase the productivity of our sales team
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent communications, storytelling and presentation skills
- Big picture thinking: Ability to engage in day-to-day office work. No task is too small
- Very organised with impeccable attention to detail and relentless follow-through
- Proactive and able to work autonomously when necessary
- Strong quant background: Excel, SQL, and statistical modelling expertise highly desired
- CRM experience highly desired
- 1-2 yrs experience - BizOps/SalesOps team at a leading technology company preferred
- A passion for helping companies hire or recruitment industry!
This position will work directly with the Head of Growth with extensive oversight from the cofounders. Recent grads are welcome to apply.
- Very competitive salary and bonus. We pay grads £22k base and a conservative estimate of £45k OTE in your first year. Experienced hires salary will be competitive.
- Ridiculously cheap gym membership
- Idea meritocracy: the best idea wins.
- Continuous learning: An environment that encourages individual and collective learning.
- Positive environment: A stimulating, fast-paced, meaningful place to work.
Advance is an AI-driven early-careers discovery platform for students and recent graduates
Dubbed by our users as ‘Tinder for Jobs’, we’re helping companies to slide into the DMs of potential employees.
Our mission is to empower students to find their calling and uncover their passion.
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017
52 Gower St, Bloomsbury, London, UK