- Northampton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
A super opportunity available for a 2017 / 2018 Graduate who is keen to gain extensive exposure within the FMCG world working for a leading food and drink business that is at the forefront of the UK Grocery industry. The business is driven by product innovation to match the consumer demands currently within the Food-to-Go channel
The role would mainly have a commercial focus although the business is keen to offer the opportunity to gain experience across a number of functions such as Commercial, Category Marketing, NPD, Supply Chain & Procurement. As part of the role, you will also work closely with a main grocery customer where you will have the experience of working onsite in the customer's London offices 1-2 days p/wk.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- A business related Degree such as Marketing, Business Studies, Management
- Have ambitions of developing a career within the FMCG industry
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Strong level of working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good presentation and communication skills with the ability to present clear recommendations
- Must be comfortable with working in the Northamptonshire on a daily basis with 1-2 days p/wk in London which is expensed
** The role would either suit a 2017 Grad with some experience within a Food / Drink organisation or a 2018 Grad with placement experience and/or the ability to demonstrate their ambitions of developing a career within the FMCG industry.
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgement or a reply to your application within 14 days - please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.