- Rochdale, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Mobile Chemist Responsibilities:
* Visit customers to carry out inventories of waste.
* List, pack and collect waste from customer sites.
* Liaise with customers to arrange the collection of waste on receipt of an order.
* Arrange for collection and transport of waste with company vehicles or hauliers.
* Ensure out labels and consignment notes for the collection, transport and reception of waste.
* Completing all administration in relation to waste collection.
* Operating all equipment with skill and necessary safety awareness.
* Segregate, label and pack waste, ensuring legal compliance.
Mobile Chemist Skills and Qualifications Required:
* A qualification in Chemistry or a relevant scientific discipline (or equivalent).
* Experience in the Waste Management or a related industry would be advantageous, but it is not essential as full training will be provided.
* Happy to work outdoors.
* A full clean driving licence is essential.
* Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 + Benefits Working Hours: Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 05:30pm (1 Hour Lunch)
If you are a recent graduate looking to be part of an industry leading waste management organisation contact Lewis at Cranleigh Scientific 01483 548804, or e-mail with your CV
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Cranleigh Scientific
We’re an independent, family-run business offering bespoke recruitment services for science, sustainability and engineering sectors across the UK. We base our success upon specialist industry knowledge and a dedication to find the right people for the role.
Since 2001, we’ve been carefully building relationships – from small start-ups t
- Recruitment & HR
- in Rochdale, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2001