You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chelmsford, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 65.0 per day
Are you passionate about Maths? Are looking to utilise your knowledge in a Secondary school?
Check out this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Brentwood!
***Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role
***Secondary school based in Brentwood
***£60-£65 per day as Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
***Long-Term, Full-Time role
***One whole academic year of experience as Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
About the school:
• Based in Brentwood
• Good public transport links are available or an onsite carpark for drivers
• Rated overall ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Inclusive Secondary school
• Keen to get graduates in for hands-on experience
What the school want in the successful applicant for their Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role:
• Must hold a 2.2 or above in their degree
• Have great academics including A-C grades in Maths, English and Science GCSEs
• Be confident in what they’re teaching to take on a small teaching timetable
• Want to share their passion of Maths with others
What the Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role entails:
• Shadowing class teachers in the Maths department
• Taking on your own small teaching timetable
• Leading 1:1 and small group interventions, guiding and supporting under/high-achieving students
• General classroom support; marking/setting homework and classwork
Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Lauren at EduStaff today!
Please note: due to the volume of Maths Graduate applications, only successful Maths Graduate Teaching Assistants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010