Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
Graduate at iDealing.com Ltd
Graduate at iDealing.com Ltd
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
My client are a financial technology business founded in 2013 and regulated by the FCA. They have developed an innovative, proprietary technology platform (ASTRA) that allows their clients (SME corporates, charities, SIPPS and high net worth individuals) to diversify their cash deposits with 26 different banking partners throughout a wide variety of deposit accounts, enabling them to maximize returns and minimize risk while eliminating the administration hassle.
The client is a dynamic and entrepreneurial business with a small and focused team. The primary responsibility for the Client Service Executive will be to provide high-quality service in the operations department for clients, intermediaries and bank partners. The company is currently a team of 26 and this role will only suit an individual who is keen to work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic business environment.
- Onboarding: To assist with the creation of client’s accounts, ensuring the relevant AML/KYC regulatory requirements are met. To assist with bringing on new partner banks ensuring a smooth operational process is in place.
- Data Accuracy: maintain the integrity of data displayed on the platform (deposit rates, terms and conditions) and maintain the accuracy of client AML & KYC due diligence files
- Bank liaising: set up deposit accounts on behalf of our clients with their choice of banks as well as liaising with banking partners over opening accounts, provide authorized instructions and request confirmations and balances.
- Communication: Be the effect person between clients and the banks.
- A proven track record of managing and exceeding client expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills and a “Can do” attitude
- The ability to stay calm and work well under pressure
- The ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently
- Proven commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- University degree educated (or the relevant experience to compensate) with 1 years minimum experience working in a client service or operational role
- Knowledge of AML and KYC regulatory requirements (would be a added bonus but training can be provided on this)
Training and Development:
There is plenty of opportunity for progression within the company and a genuine chance to be an integral part of the future success of the company.
Location: Central London (nearest tube is Charing Cross)
Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Instant Impact
Instant Impact is a London-based recruitment company, helping talented students, graduates and experienced professionals find their dream jobs in entrepreneurial businesses.
We work with companies at every stage of the business journey, from early-stage start-ups to global powerhouses. Our team specialises in the following sectors:
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011