You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Investment Consultant Database & Analytics Specialist - (London)
Competitive Salary + Company Benefit
Mason Blake is working on behalf of a highly successful Global Asset Specialist with an ongoing presence in London. The Consultant Database Analytics Specialist will maintain quantitative and qualitative information consultant databases. To developing and maintain management information and reporting, whilst being able to provide analytical data support. It is very varied position, so it offers a fantastic opportunity to develop and build an excellent working knowledge of the wider business.
- The Consultant Database Analytics Manager will ensure accurate, high quality and consistent updating of multiple consultant databases. When new content is available, when management information is due and when ongoing and ad hoc data analysis / support is required.
- Working with colleagues in different AMG offices, teams and time zones.
- Managing what can be done centrally with data vs. what needs to be coordinated with regional RFP teams.
- Ensuring quality control of both quantitative and qualitative information.
- Balancing support needs for different stakeholders, namely regional RFP teams, Global Consultant Relations in each region, product specialists and Global Head of RFP.
- Increase the effectiveness of the RFP function by improving the quality and efficiency of consultant database and data support.
- Technical; Detailed understanding of third party consultant databases such as eVestment, Mercer GIMD/MPA, CAMRA and Cambridge Associates. Alternatively, the ability to quickly develop an understanding based on other relevant experience
- Database administration experience at an asset management company or consultancy, or other relevant experience.
- Good understanding of consultant and client requirements in regard to databases and investments with the ability to manage content based on this
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, including complex spreadsheet development and reporting using macros or tools such as VBA.
- Good understanding of institutional reporting standards (GIPS).
- Personal; Strong communication skills and ability to work with colleagues remotely. Ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to manage large amounts of quantitative and qualitative information. Commitment to high quality work standards when faced with both time and stakeholder pressures.
- University degree (within numerical or financial content) or IMC is preferred, but is not essential
Please send your CV across to connor.schrader @ **************
‘’Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.’’
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mason Blake
At Mason Blake, we are specialised recruiters for the Investment Management sector, covering distribution, finance, risk, compliance, investment and operational functions. Our focus has allowed us to become experts in the sector and build an unrivaled network of clients and candidates.
We're ideally placed to identify the best opportunitie
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997