You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
The opportunity represents a chance to work alongside a highly regarded finance team.
Some of the key things you will assist with:-
- Quarterly and monthly reporting
- Resolving queries and problems within subordinate team
- Ad hoc financial accountancy tasks
The ideal candidate will have:-
- A great attitude to learning and developing and a passion for insurance
- Minimum 2:1 university degree from Red Brick University
- Part-qualified ACA or ACCA
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Insurance industry experience (highly advantageous).
You will be involved in assisting with the financial reporting, specifically the production and delivery of that information for the company and wider Group.
Competitive package and study support provided.
If you meet the above, I look forward to hearing from you. Please only apply if you meet the above requirements.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
HFG is a leading international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
We aim to provide a market-leading bespoke recruitment service, which challenges the gap between large agencies and executive search companies.
- Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2002