You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 21 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Specialising in representing qualified lawyers across a broad range of both International and Domestic Magic and Silver Circle law firms, they also have an industry In-house client base in both FTSE 250 listed Corporates and Investment Banks.
With the business having been responsible for a number of the most significant Partner level team moves in the last two decades on behalf of their Magic Circle clientele, they are highly respected across the industry.
Joining as a Research Associate, you will start on their graduate trainee scheme, rotating around both the Private Practice and In-House Executive Search practices. From here, you will have the opportunity to work under and learn from vastly experienced and highly successful senior professionals before specialising in a core sector focus in order to progress your own career through to Consultant level.
In order to succeed in this role, candidates are expected to have:
- Graduated with a 2:1 or above preferably in a Law-based degree from a top 30 University or hold a strong knowledge and passion for the legal market
- A strong background in excelling in extracurricular activities, ideally sporting or academic
- An ambitious, commercially aware and self-starting personal drive
- Had exposure to the legal working world through vacation schemes, internships or work experience
- First class rapport building skills and the ability to use the phone in order to network with both high-level candidates and clients alike
- An interest in building a long-term career in the financially rewarding legal headhunting market
Salaries for successful candidates range from £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus a bonus system geared towards high performers and results in top graduates earning in excess of £50,000 in their first year.
In addition to this, the young and dynamic company culture, the opportunity to work abroad in their international offices, their rewards for performance culture and their pure meritocratic progression structure all result in their ability to offer one of the best total compensation packages in the industry.
If you meet the above criteria and you think you have what it takes to be successful in the role, please send your CV through to email@example.com
Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and are always looking for exceptional applicants. To view our other live roles, please follow the link below -
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Maiden Marc Associates - Specialists in uncovering outstanding talent in highly competitive markets.
At Maiden Marc Associates, we excel in providing candidates with unique opportunities that enable them to reach their potential, while in the process adding substantial value to the long term clients we choose to partner
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012
6 Bonhill St, London EC2A 4BX, UK