You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Wembley, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you a English Graduate based here in the UK for at least the last three years?
Are you passionate about securing a future in teaching over the coming weeks/months?
Looking for a salaried route into gaining your teaching qualification?
If YES, then Teaching Apprenticeship Programme could be ideal for you! Through TAP we will arrange for you an English Graduate to secure a placement within a school in order to teach and earn a salary whilst you gain your qualified teaching status. This is a role where you can learn on the job and enjoy that feeling of supporting your students on a daily basis. By training on the job you'll be able to gain a wealth of practical experience and be part of the school community from the very beginning. You'll be able to start your journey to becoming a confident teacher with a blend of hands-on practical experiences each day and an accredited leader in education training providers equipping you with theoretical knowledge. You’ll never feel like you’ve been thrown in at the deep end with a collaborative team and support network with you every step of the way.
So why Teaching Apprenticeship Programme?
- As a English Graduate you will earn a competitive salary as you learn.
- Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) without having to pay any course fees.
- Receive on-going support from other experienced teachers and mentors in school. Become an integral part of the wider life and ethos of a school.
- Salaried Teacher Training is unique as you are able to start at any point in the academic year.
- As a English Graduate undertaking TAP you will recieve high-quality training.
- With a network of schools located across London, each school welcomes staff and students from all backgrounds making it an excellent place to kick-start your teaching career.
- Every day will be different making it an exciting and varied role where during your Salaried Teacher Training you’ll have the opportunity to make a long-lasting impact on your students' lives.
What are the entry requirements?
- A commitment to make a difference and the ability to inspire and motivate.
- A 2.2 BA/BSc degree or above - For this role you will need to be a English Graduate or have at least 50% of your BSc be Chemistry-based, however we do have placements in Geography, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, MFL Spanish and DT graduates. Other subjects - please do still apply!
- Grade C (or equivalent) in GCSE maths and English.
- Right to work here in the UK and residing in the UK for the last 3 years or more.
- Previous experience working with young people is desirable.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Strong English Literature knowledge.
Don't wait until next September English Graduate - apply now to Salaried Teacher Training to teach and learn within a network of schools that will help you build a foundation for a successful career in education. Finally a more experience-based and financially-beneficial route into teaching!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.