- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Our client is an award winning leading travel tech start up experiencing rapid growth. They provide holidays all over the world for intrepid adventurous people. This is a 3 month internship offering £20K with the potential to go permanent all things being well.
Day-to-day activities will include...
- Getting stuck into anything team operations
- Helping to develop, roll out, test and iterate new operational processes, working closely with our vendors and logistics providers
- Creating standardised processes
- Carrying out data analysis on the effectiveness of our operational processes
- Building reports for the tracking of our key success measures
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications...
- At least 1 year previous work experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience with performing data analysis
- Excel and Google Sheet familiarity a must
- A passion for structure, planning and process
- Enthusiastic and Hungry - can Act Fast but Smart!
- Comfortable communicating with a wide range of individuals, internal and external
- Self starter
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Huge scope for career growth
About Inspiring Interns
Who do we inspire? Employers, industries, graduates, students and universities. We offer innovative employment solutions for growing businesses, matching talented graduates with great companies across the UK. We source, filter and interview individuals from top UK universities and specialise in recruiting for: tech, digital, marketing, design, s...
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009