You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Day-to-day activities will include...
- Getting stuck into anything team operations
- Helping to develop, roll out, test and iterate new operational processes, working closely with our vendors and logistics providers
- Creating standardised processes
- Carrying out data analysis on the effectiveness of our operational processes
- Building reports for the tracking of our key success measures
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications...
- At least 1 year previous work experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience with performing data analysis
- Excel and Google Sheet familiarity a must
- A passion for structure, planning and process
- Enthusiastic and Hungry - can Act Fast but Smart!
- Comfortable communicating with a wide range of individuals, internal and external
- Self starter
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Huge scope for career growth
- Super lovely, bright ambitious team
- Award winning company
- Full stocked fridge
- Regular socials that the team decide on
- Chance to travel
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
22A Theobalds Rd, London, UK