- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 22 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 23 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our Commercial team consists of Buying & Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Brands Partnership, Business Development & Vendor Funding. Currently a team of 30 in total, we have grown extensively over the last 3 years and collaborate with almost every team across the business. From building the initial relationships with our brands and boutiques, to making sure that all of our products look beautiful on our site; you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do.
The role is responsible for supporting the Visual Merchandising team in delivering effective product positioning across manually merchandised pages. You will select suitable products for the Farfetch e-mails, Trend sets and other promotional tools as required. You will create a balanced commercial and on-trend product mix, taking into account product offer, performance and the Farfetch brand.
In addition, you will be expected to carry out research on the wider fashion community, including brands, designers, street style and fashion weeks.
What You’ll do:
- Regular Visual Merchandising of category, brand pages & sets according to the weekly schedule to best Trade the product and represent the Farfetch brand.
- Work with the VM team to identify trends and create custom sets around them
- Take direction from and partner with the Visual Merchandiser to deliver balanced and commercial Customer emails, Editorial and other projects as required
- Reads and understands merchandising reports and delivers feedback to the rest of the team
- Utilizes the insight from the merchandising reports and delivers a visual merchandising approach in accordance with brands and products
- Pro-actively show initiative/ideas to constantly improve product placement and collaborate with external teams
- Demonstrate strong up-to-date knowledge of brands carried by farfetch.com and the wider fashion landscape
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation into an energetic and collaborative team
Who You Are:
- In-depth knowledge of designers, trends and resources
- Developed understanding of and enthusiasm for fashion and e-commerce
- Ability to think creatively and analytically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving work environment
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Excel an advantage
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following...
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Farfetch is a true global omnichannel platform with the proprietary end-to-end API at the core of an unrivalled technology and logistics network.
Farfetch.com partners with over 700 of the world’s best luxury boutiques and brands, located from Tokyo to Toronto and from Milan to Miami. This unique business model guarantees an unparalleled
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2008
211 Old St, London EC1V 9NR, UK