You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bournemouth, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 3,000.0 per month
Package: Negotiable (DOE) + Bonuses + Benefits Package + £3K Annual Development Budget
Amigo was started on a spare desk in the corner of a shared office in 2005, now we have grown to 280 people, serving over 300,000 borrowers and paying out over £1bn. Today, Amigo Loans is one of the UK’s most successful and innovative lenders. We have delivered staggering financial performance, a customer focused product and an award winning employee experience. We are now known as the number one loan provider for anyone who has been declined by their bank.
Amigo is a guarantor loan company with a simple idea – if your friends trust you, so will we.
Working at Amigo is not just a job, it’s a cause. We believe that good people should be able to borrow fairly, flexibly and affordably, no matter what a computer credit score says.
By keeping things simple, we make life easier. We focus on what’s important and nothing else, we solve real world problems, and we treat our customers, and each other, as we want to be treated.
We're looking for talented Software Developer graduates to join our highly skilled software development team of 15 developers, working collaboratively to solve real life problems for our customers. To be successful, you'll be need to enthusiastic and passionate about solving the issues our customers face, helping to make finance available to people who've been left behind by the banks.
We provide a supportive learning environment, and allow you the ability to shape your own development. You’ll be involved in greenfield projects, as well as improvements to existing systems. You’ll need to be willing to roll up your sleeves and work as part of a dynamic and agile team in a fast paced working environment.
We are looking for graduates who enjoy delivering outcomes, working collaboratively in teams, and can demonstrate great problem solving skills. Our technical graduate roles are extremely varied, and offer you the opportunity to shape your own career.
• Be a natural problem solver, with the ability to find solutions for complex problems
It’d be useful if:
• You have experience in front end technologies, but this is not essential as on job training is provided • You've experience using MVC framework • You are able to effectively communicate technical subjects, to non-technical colleaguesWhat we offer in return:
- We give ownership, resources and responsibility to people and ask them to work hard and dedicate themselves to their role.
- Business Performance Bonus
- Health Care Policy
- £3K Development Budget
- Contributory Pension
- Free Gym Membership
- Google Style Offices including a Fantastic Subsidised Cafe
- In House Massage Therapist & Hair Stylist
- Additional day holiday each year
- Free VIP tickets to Bestival, Camp Bestival and Common People
- For all staff with over one year’s service: Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles, properties in France, Shoreditch and a beach hut in Mudeford.
- Amigo offer incredible benefits, however, we want you to work for us because you want to work for the best. Not the benefits.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Do you have marketing ideas that you cannot deliver because of your technology, inaccessible data or lack of development resources?
Amigo is a cloud-based marketing technology platform that turns your marketing ideas into brilliant digital experiences quickly and cost effectively.
It is easy to implement, requires no o
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in