- Coulsdon, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you a first class graduate with a little classroom experience looking to become a Primary Teacher in September 2019?
Would you like to sample the workings of a modern primary by supporting pupils as a Teaching Assistant?
• Teaching Assistant Post – Graduate Required
• Exceptional Experience in Education as a Teaching Assistant
• Top Primary School in South London - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Placement – Immediate Start
• Immediate Interview for Teaching Assistant
• This Teaching Assistant post is ideal for aspiring primary teachers!
An outstanding primary in South London are looking to appoint several graduate Teaching Assistants. The school are looking for graduates with a high level of degree and the ambition to teach at primary level in the near future.
The position of Teaching Assistant involves supporting pupils from Years 4-6 across a variety of classes. The school will try to give every Teaching Assistant a year group that suits their skills but the successful applicant can expect to support in other key stages too.
To the successful Teaching Assistant this will allow them to watch and observe many different teaching styles and classroom practice. Any Teaching Assistant will find this school a stimulating environment, where they can hone their pupil interact