- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Affiliate Account Manager
£28,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
We have partnered with a leading affiliate/performance marketing agency with offices situated in London and across the UK. Working with international and national brands and retailers, charities and more, the agency works at the core of digital marketing, delivering significant results for its clients. Due to planned expansion in 2019, our client is looking to recruit a new Affiliate Account Manager to manage a wide variety of clients. As an Account Manager you will provide day-to-day support and assistance for affiliate campaigns/programmes across a wide range of sectors and industries leveraging our revolutionary affiliate management model for UK, European and USA clients.
As an Affiliate Account Manager your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Act as a point of contact for all assigned clients and agencies providing support to the growth of their affiliate programme
- Provide ongoing affiliate recruitment and manage affiliate migrations in collaboration with clients and publishers
- Work independently to produce all necessary account management documentation and deliver regular reports on assigned programmes.
- Encourage and assist Clients with the distribution of program news and seasonal offers leveraging system tools and channels appropriately.
- Take a proactive approach in solving issues with assigned clients, escalating issues to the appropriate team level when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients, publishers, vendors and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face.
An ideal Affiliate Account Manager:
- Good spoken and written English is essential with a friendly and polite telephone manner
- Has superb attention to detail and is thorough in their work with excellent timekeeping and can work to deadlines
- Professional in appearance and when speaking to clients
- Looking to take their next step in affiliate marketing
- An understanding of marketing and online marketing is advantageous as well as an interest in online shopping and ecommerce advantageous
- 1+ years of affiliate marketing experience
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK