- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 31 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
Fantastic opportunity to kick-start your digital marketing career
MyLegalAdviser is an online legal marketplace revolutionising the way clients find a lawyer. Clients post a job on our platform and within minutes we get them quotes from rated, local, lawyers.
We’ve got a fantastic network of over 100 law firms and 750 lawyers already signed up to our service and we’re growing fast (over 35% month on month).
We’re looking for a marketing intern who wants to get their hands dirty and help us build something pretty awesome from the ground up.
We’re building the UK’s largest network of lawyers and producing amazing content (guides, calculators, checklists, quizzes, etc) to attract users. Our goal is to become the UK’s number one legal brand within the next 2-3 years, so we’ve got a lot of work to do!
If you’re getting your marketing career going and you want to learn the ropes (not just how to make coffee), read on.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re offering a full time or part time (minimum 3 days per week) paid internship starting November 2018.
Working with our founder, Alex (a solicitor by background), and chief marketing/operations officer, Anders (20 years’ sales/digital marketing experience), you’ll be involved in all aspects of our business development and marketing. This includes:
1. researching, producing and promoting awesome content to build our SEO presence.
2. building and managing our affiliate network (we work with some of the UK’s top sites to help drive traffic to us).
3. attracting new lawyers to our network via social media and email/phone outreach.
4. helping to manage our social presence.
We’re small, but growing fast, so you’ll be an important part of the team from day one. Of course we’ll show you the ropes, but we’re really looking for someone who wants to learn by doing.
What we’re looking for:
- Native written/spoken English
- Studying or recently finished a communications/marketing degree and/or have some existing digital marketing experience
- You’re confident and energetic, excited by a challenge and able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills with a creative flair
- Some experience with SEO, outreach and social media marketing is a big plus
What we’re offering:
- 3 month basic salary equivalent to £12-£18k per year depending on experience and whether full/part time with a higher salary for the right candidate at the end
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment where you’re a key part of the team
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year
- Fun co-working office environment in south London
- Flexible working
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Your personalised job suggestions
Internship at Inspiring Interns