You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 451.0 per month
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Legal Recruitment Consultant Graduate Scheme
My client is one of the fastest growing legal recruitment consultancies in the world.
They have an international presence and have been just secured bigger offices in London, Sydney, Dubai and New York, due to the fact that their profit has exponentially grown since their inception in 1996.
There success has built around 3 main board directors that have a wealth of knowledge and experience in placing Partner level solicitors into private practice.
They have secured exclusive contracts to supply staff for Magic Circle, Silver Circle & White Shoe Law Firms.
As they have grown they have been able to service more law firms and now they work with 90% of the top 500 law firms internationally.
Their main specialist is private practice, however they have designated teams to place into in house roles and additionally they have a team that places paralegals.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role:
- They now require trainees (ideally with a degree in Law, GDL, LPC qualification or qualified solicitor) to become the next top recruitment consultants in the business.
- They have hired graduates before and believe that investment in graduates can lead to the future success of the company.
- Their graduate programme will allow you to understand all of the aspects of the role of a recruitment consultant, so you will be exposed to client development, candidate generation and you be exposed to the life cycle of the project.
- You will start as a head-hunter, whose key aims are to generate candidates for your team to work for.
- This means you need to have a good knowledge of the legal arena and be able to converse with qualified solicitors.
- Ideally you will understand what the search model is and have a working knowledge of how this can be implemented to have a good outcome.
Salary Package for Trainees on this Graduate Scheme:
- You will be offered a £20,000-25,000 basic with a commission structure that is very competitive.
- Also you will be set clear personal targets that you can aim towards for promotion.
- Generally previous head-hunters have been promoted to consultants after three months.
- Other incentives will include season loan, company credit cards, private health care and pension.
- To be eligible you must have at least a 2.1 legally related degree (including LPCs, BVCs and GDLs), BBB or above at A level.
- Sales related experience is ideal but commercial experience is a must.
- You must also have an energetic and passionate personality and a good a ability to be able to build rapport with clients and candidates.
To apply for this role, send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team now or call us for more information.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter @ESGRecruitment and LinkedIn to stay up to date on all of our news and current roles!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About ESG Recruitment
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015