You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Winchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 29,608.0 per year
- ********£2,500 ‘Golden Hello’ Payment**********
Apply now and if you are successfully recruited you will receive £2,500
- does not apply to current HIOW NHS Staff
We have positions available across Hampshire in both in-patient and community settings for OPMH Nurses and would love to meet with you and give you a tour of your chosen site. Please indicate on your application your preferred area.
Southern Health Foundation Trust is pleased to offer the following training and support to newly qualified Nurses :
- Access to engage on our 6 months preceptorship programme, to support you to ensure that you receive the best possible start to your career - gaining peer group support and networking with other newly qualified professionals.
- Support with clinical skills and mandatory training, annual performance reviews and development reviews.
- Continuing CPD development through our extensive trust education and training programmes
- Regular monthly clinical supervision
- Regular management supervision
Follow us on Facebook and on Twitter:facebook.com/SouthernHealthNHS @Southern_NHSFT
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:Full-time and Part-time hoursPay Scheme:Agenda for changePay Band: 5 Staff Group:Nursing & Midwifery RegisteredSpecialty/Function:Community and In-patient
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- in Winchester, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948