You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Legal Executive Search Researcher
£30,000 basic salary + bonuses
We have partnered with one of the largest Legal Executive Search firms in the world, who are looking for a recent graduates to join their London team as an Executive Search Researcher. With over 100 recruiters over 4 continents they recruit the best legal professionals from around the globe into some of the most prestigious law firms and most recognisable international companies.
Our client is looking for professional and driven graduates to join their research team. You will be join their supportive and collaborative working environment. Working alongside senior consultants to assist in the identifying, screening, interviewing, presenting and hiring of qualified lawyers. With our client a Researcher will have outstanding potential for career development. A Research can move into a Senior Consultant position with a couple years.
The role of Executive Search Researcher consists of:
- Identify and acquire qualified candidates through various recruiting tools, cold calling, networking and research skills.
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate pay rates and other terms and conditions of assignments with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
- Manage advertising of roles.
A Successful Executive Search Research will have:
- 2:1 or above degree from a top University
- Strong interest in legal and current affairs
- Natural curious, tenacious and detail-oriented
- Highly collaborative whilst also ambitious and driven
- Strong interpersonal skills and personal credibility
We are looking for graduate with outstanding research skills and a keen eye for detail, looking to work in the legal world. If this is you, then APPLY NOW!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK