Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,000.0 per year
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.About Way to BlueThis is a fulfilling, varied position that needs commitment and enthusiasm along with genuine people skills. You will assist the HR Coordinator in ensuring the smooth running of HR globally for this busy, dynamic and fast-paced agency.Location: next to Barbican station and Old Street station, London.Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting HR documents, including job offer documentation, contract changes, leavers etc.
- New Joiners and Leavers administration – setting up personnel files, IT/desk set up, obtaining references, assisting with the onboarding and leavers checklist.
- Co-ordinating the new joiners and leavers process with internal stakeholders (onboarding, inductions, leavers documentations).
- Create and keep employee files up-to-date and accurate.
- Answering employee questions on basic HR queries, and escalate to HR Coordinator when needed.
- Supporting the employee wellbeing initiatives i.e. ordering food for breakfasts, lunches, birthdays etc.
- Managing the internal HR system CharlieHR.
- Monitor and record absence, including sickness and holiday.
- Organisational support for the global quarterly review process.
- Monitor and update HR reports and audits as needed (daily, monthly, quarterly).
- Assist with HR admin; payroll, benefits etc.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management.Training provided
- Training will be on the 18 months, Business Administration advanced level Standard.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- After completing your Business Administration apprenticeship you will be awarded: A level 3 Business Administration qualification equivalent to 2 A-levels.
- Strong communication skills, verbally and written.
- A positive “can do” attitude to any task.
- Excellent organising, planning and management skills. It’s a fast-paced agency and priorities can quickly change.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build relationships with staff across all levels and departments.
- Previous HR experience advantageous
Level 3 qualification (A-level, NVQ or equivalent).
Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Business Administration.
- Level 3 BTEC Double Diploma in Business Administration.
- Level 3 BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Business Administration.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016