You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry, we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work. #Airtron
Role and Responsibilities
- Interprets blueprints and CAD drawings to create HVAC load calculations and designs
- Estimates the amount of materials and cost of labor to complete the installation of HVAC systems in new residential homes
- Communicates directly to our divisions’ sales & administrative teams when necessary
- Returns all necessary information to the assigned division in a timely manner to continue with the bid process
- Communicates all internal issues or questions to the team leader or estimating manager
- High School diploma, associate’s degree or higher preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Outlook Programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of how to read blue prints and be able to draw and draft design plans
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to analyze the information
- Must be able to meet short deadlines with the ability to work beyond normal office hours required
- Knowledge of structural design and HVAC systems
- HVAC experience is preferred, but will provide in-house training
- AutoCAD training or experience
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada.
To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com. PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- Windsor, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997