- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
About the Client:
- Small team of Executive Search and Headhunting specialists
- Work with a variety of high calibre clients, predominately within Retail
- Specialise in placing Board and Executive members in high powered positions across the world
- Operate a collaborative and supportive office environment
- Stylish, open plan offices in Central London
About your Role:
- Predominantly a research based role
- Placing Senior Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Market mapping around your industry, current trends and senior movements in the field
- Working allocated projects to assist the career changes of Senior Board/Executive members
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Researchers
What are they looking for?
- 2:1/1st class graduates from a research based degree
- Ideally undertaken a dissertation or research project
- Commercial experience desirable but not essential
- Personable, analytical, organised and thorough in their approach to work
- Team players - this is an essential part of the team culture
Executive Search is one of the most lucrative careers for current graduates. You will be working with some of the most prestigious clients and individuals in the world - helping them secure high profile positions and reaping the financial benefits.
To register your interest, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
Keywords: Graduate, Executive Search, Research, Research Associate, Graduate, Dissertation, Analytical, London, 1st class, High Calibre, Retail, FMCG, Banking, Finance, Insurance
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK