You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 68.0 per day
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to provide supply cover in schools across Greater Manchester. We work with Mainstream Primary & Secondary Schools and specialist schools along with pupil referral units (PRU) with pupils with a variety of special needs; ASD, mental health and behaviour issues.
The schools pre-book teachers for cover where possible and do also call for cover on the day. You are able to select your preferred type of booking, either pre-book, standby or both.
This position is open to experienced, Graduate Teaching Assistant or those with experience in relevant areas, where you have gained transferable skills. You would need to have experience working with children or young people in a formal capacity, such as sports coaching, student ambassador, or youth worker. You will need to have a strong understanding of supporting children and young people.
• Location – Greater Manchester
• Position – Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Type of work – Supporting students in class and leading small sessions, small group work, one to one work
• Start date – 5th November 2018
• Likely Duration – ongoing supply cover to July 2019
• Position end date – July 2019
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay - £60
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
It is essential that you have experience of working with young people or children in a formal setting. You will also need to have up to date Safeguarding training. You can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any role with Prospero Teaching, you must:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide professional child related references
If you are a Graduate or an TA and would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV or call 01613936725.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development team
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Prospero Teaching
“….the stuff dreams are made on” Prospero, The Tempest
Teaching Jobs in the UK
Prospero Teaching is an Award-Winning education recruitment agency offering an exciting range of teaching jobs in the UK. Established in 2000, we work with thousands of Nursery, Primary, Secondary, Academy, Special Needs and Further Educatio
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2000