You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Weston-super-Mare, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
- Are multi award winning and ethical
- Promote from within and offer the best training in the business
- Have made a difference to the tune of over half a billion so far for the world`s most well-known and loved organisations like Oxfam, Macmillan Cancer Support, and Barnardo`s
- £7.83- £10 per hour + uncapped bonuses, £22K (inc basic plus OTE) + uncapped bonuses
- Weekly pay - every Friday in time for the weekend!
- Make new friends & build great relationships
- Career development, progress to Team leader and Fundraising Manager as well as Office based roles.
- Working as part of a team, each day, you go out together to assigned post code areas and start knocking on doors
- Your goal is to inspire commitment to your cause, so that a new donor wants to sign up
- Hours 3.30pm to 9pm (Mon-Fri) and 12.30pm - 6pm (Sat & Sun) Full Time / Part Time hours available.
*** Must be legally entitled to work in the UK and speak excellent English. HOME`s clients include: Cancer Research UK, Blue Cross Action Aid, Marie Curie, Children’s Air Ambulance, Macmillan, British Heart Foundation, Barnardo’s, St Mungo’s, Guide Dogs and many more. Any previous experience in any of the following areas is welcomed, however is not essential: Charity Fundraiser, Door to Door Charity fundraiser, customer service, sales representative, sales executive, direct sales, field sales, customer service manager, retail, administrator, warehouse, Driver, warehouse operative, admin, receptionist, Driving, Cleaner, HR, customer service supervisor, retail assistant, retail manager, customer service assistant, retail supervisor, Customer Service Advisor, direct marketing, sales assistant, and any other customer service or sales role. Also, students and graduates and anyone seeking outdoor or evening work for charity may apply. Full Time and Part Time positions available. They also offer Gap Year placements and holiday work with a minimum commitment of 3 months***
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About HOME Fundraising Ltd
We’re HOME fundraising, one of the world’s most successful fundraising companies and part of an international group that includes HOME India.
We believe in the power of inspiring conversations. Since 2002 it’s what has enabled our fundraisers to engage donors so successfully.
At the heart of our success is that most valuable ingre
- Charity & Non-profit
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2002