You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Re_Set, a high-energy innovation boutique consultancy operating at the highest level, is
looking for a great Executive Assistant to join its dynamic team.
This job consists of the full array of normal secretarial tasks plus additional requests that may come in from a busy team in a start-up environment. Being accountable for the smooth and efficient running of the office; pro-actively alerting to and resolving issues, and proposing improvements is key in this role.
A good grasp of basic finance and IT is also a huge advantage as candidate will be the point of contact for the accountant and any IT related issues.
The successful candidate must have ability to prioritise, multi-task and will have exemplary communication skills.
As processes are streamlined and the candidate becomes comfortable in the role, job responsibilities will grow and there will be room for development for the right candidate.
Initial Responsibilities will be:
- Managing the diary of the 2 Founders, Including: managing complex travel arrangements and ensuring calendars are always up to date with necessary information
- Calendar management for small team
- Organising meetings internally and with clients
- Arranging lunches and dinners
- Preparation for meetings, printing of documentation, research and collating data
- Checking calendars, confirming meetings, alerting colleagues to oncoming
- Meeting room bookings
- Managing office governance, e.g. weekly team meetings, Partner meetings, 1-2-1s
with staff, away days etc...
- Creating and maintaining central contacts database. Ensuring contacts are tagged
and clusters of contacts can easily be found, contacted or marketed to Social Media
- Social Media: Populating Re_Set content on social media platforms
- Proposing, creating and maintaining business processes e.g. HR, financial processes, and travel
- Key contact and manager for office facilities and building management liaison
- Attending Board meetings and minute taking
- Preparing client invoices, checking invoices from third parties (e.g. rent)
- Managing timeline for client payments and managing payment expectations with
- Creating and maintaining an efficient finance and accounting process so the right
level of authorisations and delegations are in place
- Full time role
- Location: Somerset House, London
- Salary £27-30k depending on experience + discretionary bonus
- Joining a team of 7 which will quickly grow to 10+
- Discretion and sensitivity. Dealing with very senior clients/organisations requires a
mature and often discreet approach
- Confidence. Communication with Senior Clients is a part of this role so a person with gravitas and the balance between strength of personality and maturity, with necessary deference, would be required.
- Proactive. Someone who is smart and savvy and able to plan ahead, spotting problems /opportunities, fast on their feet and able to have a good sense of options and alternatives. We operate in a fast moving and often fast changing environment.
- Meticulous. Attention to detail is of paramount importance. All communications need to be mistake-free and presented perfectly.
- Positive attitude. Candidate will be a team player. Happy and cheerful. Flexible and able to help with almost anything with a positive attitude. Someone who says 'how can I help?' rather than says ' that's not my job'!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.