- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 27 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Re_Set, a high-energy innovation boutique consultancy operating at the highest level, is
looking for a great Executive Assistant to join its dynamic team.
This job consists of the full array of normal secretarial tasks plus additional requests that may come in from a busy team in a start-up environment. Being accountable for the smooth and efficient running of the office; pro-actively alerting to and resolving issues, and proposing improvements is key in this role.
A good grasp of basic finance and IT is also a huge advantage as candidate will be the point of contact for the accountant and any IT related issues.
The successful candidate must have ability to prioritise, multi-task and will have exemplary communication skills.
As processes are streamlined and the candidate becomes comfortable in the role, job responsibilities will grow and there will be room for development for the right candidate.
Initial Responsibilities will be:
- Managing the diary of the 2 Founders, Including: managing complex travel arrangements and ensuring calendars are always up to date with necessary information
- Calendar management for small team
- Organising meetings internally and with clients
- Arranging lunches and dinners
- Preparation for meetings, printing of docume