- Dundee, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Apr, 2019
- Posted on 27 Feb, 2019
- £ 24,000 per year
- A competitive basic salary of between £24,000-£28,000
- Y1 OTE of £35K
- Company car!
- Extensive training programme in a supportive environment
- Excellent scope for progression
- A fast-paced and inclusive culture
- Locations nationwide!
The Area Sales Manager will connect with potential and existing customers over the phone and via email in the effort to secure their business. The successful candidate will proactively network with clients face to face at trade shows throughout the year – and as such will be confident communicator. The Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company’s product offering in order to educate customers
- Develop rapport with prospective and existing customers alike in order to obtain further business
- Manage your own schedule and client meetings with discipline
- Network with clients face to face at industry events in order to up and cross sell products and build relationships
- Complete an annual business plan in order to forecast and deliver on your KPIs
- Educated to a 2.1 degree level standard
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious and driven
- A full, clean driving licence
- Some commercial experience/business acumen is beneficial
- Strong work ethic
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995