- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,000.0 per year
Based at the office in Brick Lane, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and highly motivated team who are passionate about training filmmakers and screenwriters to work in the industry as soon as they graduate, both in the UK and internationally.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Central Film SchoolCentral Film School delivers relevant, practical filmmaking training in a supportive, collaborative and creative environment. Small and friendly, the school provides access to tutors from the film & TV industry and has one of the highest student-equipment ratios of any school in the UK.
Located near Aldgate East station and Aldgate station, London.
The role will be split with you spending your time 50:50 at the front desk/reception and at your desk in the office.
- Producing content for, and managing social channels.
- Dealing with direct agent and student enquiries. following up with student applications/arranging interviews.
- Maintaining database and student records using CRM.
- Meeting with students when they visit the school.
- Drafting content for newsletters, etc.
- Write copy for the marketing team