You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,000.0 per year
Based at the office in Brick Lane, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and highly motivated team who are passionate about training filmmakers and screenwriters to work in the industry as soon as they graduate, both in the UK and internationally.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Central Film SchoolCentral Film School delivers relevant, practical filmmaking training in a supportive, collaborative and creative environment. Small and friendly, the school provides access to tutors from the film & TV industry and has one of the highest student-equipment ratios of any school in the UK.
Located near Aldgate East station and Aldgate station, London.
The role will be split with you spending your time 50:50 at the front desk/reception and at your desk in the office.
- Producing content for, and managing social channels.
- Dealing with direct agent and student enquiries. following up with student applications/arranging interviews.
- Maintaining database and student records using CRM.
- Meeting with students when they visit the school.
- Drafting content for newsletters, etc.
- Write copy for the marketing team where necessary.
- Assisting with the organisation of events at the school, such as Open Days.
- Providing support for events and exhibitions as required.
- Any other duties set by the manager.
Working Mondays to Fridays, 8:30 - 17:30.
After completing your Business Administration apprenticeship you will be awarded: A level 3 Business Administration qualification equivalent to 2 A-levels.
Business Administration advanced level 3.
- Training will be on the 18 months, Business Administration advanced level Standard.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Skills and soft skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer literacy.
- Is competent in the Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Respect for confidentiality and able to operate in a diplomatic manner.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to manage time well.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
1. Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
2. A Good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
3. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK