You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 500.0 per month
City Relay is a rapidly growing Property management company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management. We are working with long lets through our own blocks, as such, we are looking for a Property Management intern is needed to support our Funds Manager with a portfolio of 60+ properties. We have grown massively the last years and looking forward we are aiming to be industry leaders soon.
We offer all types of services ranging from property search to financing and including property development, management and letting. We pride ourselves in delivering all those services in a cost-efficient package especially targeted towards international investors.
What you will be doing?
- Manage the allocated property portfolio
- Finding Tenants, responsible for marketing the property to fill vacancies. This also includes working with third parties to ensure tenants are referenced appropriately
- Visiting properties and conducting viewings with potential tenants
- Rent Negotiation and Collection, ensure all rent is collected on time - we use Go Cardless & Directli
- Handling Complaints/Emergencies, deal with maintenance requests, noise complaints and others
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants of our property portfolio
- Support Funds Manager with monthly investment statements
- Dealing with administrative tasks such as management of all bills for the properties and updating the property management software
- Preparing schedules and Excel spreadsheets on annual capital spend and will have an opportunity to input into identifying the return on investment opportunities
- Ad-hoc responsibilities
Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
What are we looking for?
- Studying towards a BSc or MSc degree in Business or Real estate or other
- Great communicator with excellent written English is mandatory
- Very well organised
- Advanced Excel skills
- Passionate about Real Estate
- Available for full-time internship/placement
Why should you apply?
- £500 per month + £200 monthly discretionary bonus
- Join an exciting industry and a fast growing start-up
- 20% discount in our City Relay properties for friends and family
- Monthly company social events
- Who doesn't like a birthday cake?! We buy the best cakes
- Working with an amazing team, young and dynamic, what is better than working with your friends?
- Amazing location with a top secret balcony to use during your lunch!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.