You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Mar, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
If you’re as passionate as we are about making banking simple, personal and fair, our Santander Corporate and Commercial Bank internship programme is perfect for you. It’s all about building meaningful relationships with our Corporate, SME and Institutional clients, to identify their ambitions and help make them happen. It’s a highly diverse and challenging area, where you’ll gain clear insights into a broad range of products and business areas while working with some of the most innovative customer-focused teams around.
It’s a 10-week programme, during which you’ll develop new knowledge and valuable skills, across a range of business areas. We’ll offer you a series of personal development modules, designed to enhance your commercial awareness, all while building up the confidence to succeed. Surrounded by expert colleagues, you’ll also enjoy regular feedback and real-life project work, while building up a detailed knowledge of what makes us tick.
Where you’ll work
Our main locations include Glasgow, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Milton Keynes and Greater London, but with sites all across the UK, you could be based in any major city.
Who we’re looking for
- A predicted 2:1 degree in any discipline, as well as 280 UCAS points, or their equivalent
- Excellent numerical and writing skills, and the natural ability to create lasting relationships
- A genuine passion for improving our customer experience
- Ideally, some experience in a customer facing role or position of responsibility
- The confidence to speak up with great ideas, embrace change and seek innovative new ways of doing things
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Santander UK
Our purpose at Santander UK is to help people and businesses prosper. We are a leading financial services provider, offering a wide range of personal and commercial financial products and services, with around 14 million customers across our Retail and Corporate Businesses.
We have set ourselves an ambitious target - to become one
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1857