You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
start up environment
Our client is a subsidiary of a major media group.
- Supporting the senior team in submitting and securing speaking opportunities at top industry events
- Creating and maintaining press lists
- Liaising with various magazines Feature editors, Instagram Influencers, bloggers & youtubers
- Producing engaging digital content, inclusive of blogs, research optimized website copy as well scripts for video to be produced by the motion designer.
- Optimising all content, including adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion
- Creating and scheduling of social media posts across a range of channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest
Who fits the bill?
- A degree from a top university with a 2:2 or above
- Previous PR experience in an internship or job is essential
- A self-starter who has the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure
- Someone who is organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good project management
- Strong creative skills
- Confident working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Photography experience desirable.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows bytheir place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in whic...
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- Harrow, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2013