- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Our client is a subsidiary of a major media group.
- Supporting the senior team in submitting and securing speaking opportunities at top industry events
- Creating and maintaining press lists
- Liaising with various magazines Feature editors, Instagram Influencers, bloggers & youtubers
- Producing engaging digital content, inclusive of blogs, research optimized website copy as well scripts for video to be produced by the motion designer.
- Optimising all content, including adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion
- Creating and scheduling of social media posts across a range of channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest
Who fits the bill?
- A degree from a top university with a 2:2 or above
- Previous PR experience in an internship or job is essential
- A self-starter who has the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure
- Someone who is organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good project management
- Strong creative skills
- Confident working in a fast-paced start-up environment