You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Life sciences recruitment; combining technology and healthcare in this exciting new role. This is the perfect opportunity for a graduate recruitment consultant looking to combine a technical and challenging market, with the dynamic life sciences and healthcare industries. Work with one of the nicest MD’s in London, providing hiring solutions across the board for the technological needs of big organisations in the medical sector, the NHS being a key client. Life sciences recruitment is flourishing and this firm is well ahead of the curve, using cutting edge technology to go far beyond transactional recruitment. If you are relaxed, likeable and looking for a consultative environment centred around building networks and relationships then this is the perfect place for you.
- Relationship focussed, with an ability to build rapport with people of any background
- Ethical, prioritising business reputation and long-term relationships over ‘making a quick buck’
- Patient, willing to put in the hard work for a year to reap the reward in your 2nd year after learning the industry inside out
- Resilient, able to suffer knock backs and keep picking up the phone, even if you aren’t always getting results
- Down to earth, realistic in knowing that you have to earn your money, not assuming it will fall into your lap
- Articulate, good standard of written and spoken English
Then you can expect....
- To work alongside (and be inspired by) billers pulling in £50k per month (equal to £8k commission on top of basic salary)
- To thrive in a collaborative environment (no candidate ownership, all job specs shared to maximise team billing)
- Regular team socials (beer pong night, open bar once a month)
- Support and patience, not expected to bill until you have had adequate training
- To be trained and learn from directors with over 25 years experience between them
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out a life sciences recruitment career in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- From £35,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Central London / West End (WC1)
- From £25,000 to £40,000 per annum Up to £25,000 Basic 1st Year OTE 40K
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom