Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
As an Account Manager for this leading media company, you will have the opportunity to join one of our Extreme Sports brands and develop a client network to match.
The successful candidate will benefit from full training and support to ensure that they progress up the ranks. Over 75% of our business is made up of people who have done just this, including some of our Editorial and Sales Directors.
• We are currently recruiting for people to join right away, as well as later on this year
• You will sell advertising space, both online and in print, across our fantastic online magazine portfolio that has a monthly reach of 365m people.
• You will reach out to new and existing clients and agencies through Social Media, face-to-face meetings and phone calls
• You will devise creative advertising solutions for a wide range of brands across the extreme sports industries.
• You will build your own client portfolio, cross-selling clients across all four of our magazine titles
• You will entertain and network with clients on a regular basis, both in London and across the UK and Europe.
What you will have
Some experience in sales is desirable but not essential, as we will provide full training to ensure you are equipped for the role.
There are no specific degree requirements: if you fit the following profile, then we would like to hear from you.
• You are confident
• You are intelligent
• You are diligent
• You are a fast learner
• You are upbeat and fun
• You are interested in one of our magazine's key selling points within extreme sports: Surfing, Skiing, Snowbarding, Skateboarding, BMX, Mountain Biking etc Who we are
Founded over 10 years ago, we are part of one of the established and best known Media Houses in the Action Sports, Outdoor Pursuits and Adventure Travel market. We reach a huge audience of fans who love the visual spectacle, amazing stories and association with our world.
Our influence ranges across many brands, all now online.
These brands are rooted in the passions and interests of our team: we only produce media that we enjoy making, and that we think will engage and excite our audiences.
There are plenty more ideas and projects in the pipeline, waiting for the right graduates to make them a reality.
If you want to join an entrepreneurial, innovative and creative team and work with huge clients on brand new projects, this is the place for you.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.