You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
To maintain and expand the customer base through active sales activities and to enhance the customer experience by providing outstanding customer support
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish professional relationships with prospective clients and business partners (main priority), as well as maintain productive relationship with existing customers.
• Actively promote ActivTrades products to customers and prospective customers through all support and sales channels.
• Represent the company at live events (seminars & trade fairs)
• Assist in related projects, such as for marketing campaigns, conducting webinars
• To provide outstanding customer support and to expediently respond to customer queries using chat software, telephone, email and Salesforce.
• Provide customers expert technical support and answer queries related to our products.
• Minimum undergraduate degree, preferably in Economics or Finance, or at least 3 years of relevant experience in the CFD business sector.
• Fluent in target language and professional written standard.
• Very good written and spoken English (native or fluent).
• IT literate.
• Demonstrating professionalism and enthusiasm towards clients.
• Organised and able to handle high workload.
• Able to keep high working standards throughout.
• Confident and possessing solid negotiation and communication skills.
• Willing to travel on request.
• Experience with CRM databases e.g. Salesforce.
• Knowledge of MetaTrader 4 & 5 platforms or other trading platforms.
• Knowledge and interest in trading, FX and CFD markets and derivative products.
• Additional language skills (native or fluent only).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Elliott James Consulting
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2008