You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Pinner, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 19 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 13,000.0 per year
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.About Right at Home - HarrowRight at Home provide premium quality Homecare to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. Right at Home recognises the need for high quality and reliable home care and ensures that you or your loved one, keeps their independence and lives a fulfilled life with our care and support
Location: near Hatch End station, London.As part of the team your role will cover the following areas:
- General maintenance of the office environment.
- Answering the telephone and some general Reception duties.
- Providing first class customer service at all times when representing Right at Home.
- Assisting with updating of records of clients and CareGivers.
- Typing and updating care plans.
- Assisting with scheduling.
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
- Excellent communication skills: orally and in writing.
- Very good IT skills.
- Very pleasant telephone manner and good people skills.
- An understanding of the need for sensitivity, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Person Specification.
- Complete reliability and excellent punctuality.
- Willingness to learn, enthusiasm, drive and commitment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of the team.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to form excellent relationships with all and good team player.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Recruitment & HR, Technology & IT, Academia & Education
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016