- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A top tier Japanese bank with over 100,000 clientele in Japan has intention to grow its international network, and they are currently searching for a cyber security professional with 2-5 years of experience. They have a team of circa 20 people strong and have growth plans over the next 2 to 3 years, to grow and develop their Security Operations function and double the team size.
The chosen professional will contribute to this growth and use their analytical and quantitative skill set to focus on priority areas of Cyber Security. There will also be an element of intelligence gathering and investigation work, coupled with writing up reports to present to senior management.
- Execute threat monitoring, intelligence analysis, incident response, and other daily operations processes.
- Apply independent learning for knowledge growth and development.
- Participate and grow from Peer Review sessions and developmental feedback.
- Seek to streamline processes and procedures to improve or automate tasks.
- Execute Incident Handler on Duty (IHOD) role.
- Ensure execution of hand-offs or escalation requests when appropriate.
- Train, mentor, and transfer knowledge to develop peer Analysts.
- Build effective working relationships to collaborate and share information to build consensus and achieve objectives.
- Perform analytical, detailed, and well-organized analysis and documentation of cases.
Education Level: Computer Science or Forensic degree
- Over Two Years Information Security Experience
- Fundamentals of Computer Networking, Windows Operating Systems (OS) and Linux/UNIX OS
- Knowledge of Computer Network Defence (CND) Practices
- Basic Understanding of Intelligence Driven Defence® Concepts and the Cyber Kill Chain® Framework
- Basic Command Line System and Network Log Analysis Search Concepts
- GIAC - GCIA /GCIA
- CREST Accreditations
- Strong communication skills when dealing with SOC colleagues, management and senior stakeholders across the business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.