You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We have raised a funding round from some of the best investors in the UK. For example, Passion Capital was our lead investors who also was the lead investor for Monzo Bank. We have a product that sells well and we are growing quickly. To scale things up, we are looking for an Operations Graduate.
As an Operations Graduate you will help us on-boarding clients and migrating their data from their old system into Fundstack. This role is part customer-facing when it comes to engaging with clients and part back office when you do the actual data migration.
There is no specific technical knowledge required for the data migration, though good Excel skills are a must. Your everyday activities will consist of holding conversations with customers around migrating their data, modifying customer data in Excel and then uploading it into the Fundstack system using our internal migration tooling. There may be adjacent areas within Fundstack where you will also help out: be it in general customer support, playing your small part in bigger sales conversations or other small things. It’s a small company so we want you to chip in where needed and assume ownership of your own area.
As an early member of a fast growing team you will have the chance to make a big impact on the development of the company. The company structure is very flat and we value being challenged. We’re striving to create a stimulating but respectful culture.
You will be:
- Talking directly with our customers: helping new customers to quickly get started with migrating their data.
- Learning what different data systems customers are using and how to improve our processes to speed up migrations.
- Modifying customer data in Excel and other tools.
- Use backend tools from Fundstack to upload data and check that correct data has been migrated.
- Working closely with the rest of the team in adjacent areas when needed (e.g. forming part of a bigger sales team when we talk to big customers, helping out in customer support)
You should apply if:
- You're great at thinking in a structured way
- You have a decent knowledge in Excel and enjoy working in it
- You are a fast learner - every day is different!
- You are good at explaining things to people
- You can point to past experiences that prove you are a top performer (be it in university, sports, volunteering or internships)
What you will get:
- Be part of the journey of one of the hottest early stage startups in London
- Learn a lot! You will work with an experienced, highly selective team operating in a super fast paced environment
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement
- Fair compensation
- Stock options
Bonus points (but not required):
- If you have a technical, business or science degree
You have read this far and are interested?
If you are interested and want to show that you read this page attentively then tell us in your application message (i) why you would be a great fit for the role and (ii) what interests you about the Fundstack product. Please keep this to 3-4 sentences max.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
What We Believe
The tools investment teams work with today are not built for a mobile, data driven world.
By leveraging technology, investors can free up time to focus on building meaningful relationships rather than laboring over manual tasks.
Fundstack is on a mission to power a seamless and data-driven investment experien
- Technology & IT, Investment banking & Fund Management
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017
Rushes Post Production Ltd, 66 Old Compton St, Soho, London, UK