You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Graduate Training Scheme within a Global Leading Search & Selection Firm
The company is an award-winning Recruitment Agency who have been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2016. They have lead the market within Insurance and Banking Recruitment and have recently developed their focus into IT and Legal Recruitment.
Having grown organically since its inception in 2002, they have become a globally recognised search and selection firm, with over 350 employees operating across 11 global offices including London, Hong Kong, Singapore and New York.
With offices across the globe, they offer their employees 'Global Mobility’ meaning you can relocate to any of their offices internationally!
If you’re an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual, and want to join a high performing business where their top consultants are billing in excess of £1 million a year, then keep reading below...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Company:
- Award winning Recruitment Agency including Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2016
- Client list includes HSBC, Deloitte, Lloyds, Pretty Little Thing, Swiss RE, Aviva
- 11 global offices including London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Paris, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Market leader within Insurance and Banking Recruitment.
- Other sectors include Technology and Legal
- 350+ consultants across the world
- Top consultants billing in excess of £1 million per year
- The business plans to double their growth over the next 2 years
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Benefits:
- Up to 25k basic + uncapped commission
- Market leading commission structure - consultants earning £300k+ a year
- In depth training programme to ensure you’re an expert in your field
- Company holidays - Vegas, New York and Ibiza
- Global mobility programme - meaning you can relocate to any of their 11 global offices
- Share options
- Two Christmas Parties
- Flexible working including remote working for top performers
- Team nights out
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Role:
- Placing top calibre candidates into high paying roles across the globe
- Telephoning/meeting senior executives and looking to generate business relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Consultants
- Negotiating new business agreements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates, and match candidates to clients requirements
- Closing business deals
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:2 degree from a Top University OR minimum of 6 months sales or recruitment experience
- Commercial experience shown through internships, work experience and extra-curricular activity
- Confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- You must be able to demonstrate that you’re ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
- Contact: Kirsty Josham
- Job ID: 82970410
- From £22,000 to £26,000 per annum £22,000 - £26,000 Base Salary (OTE £
- From £18,000 to £24,000 per annum
- Moorgate, City, EC2V 7RS
- Up to £25,000 Basic 1st Year OTE 40K rising to 70-80k Year 2
- City (EC1)
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RedTusk Recruitment
RedTusk was established with the overriding objective to deliver high performing sales personnel to some of world’s most exciting businesses. We take pride in everything we do and work collectively to deliver a service that sets us apart from our competition. We are fiercely ambitious and driven to become your sales recruitment partner of cho
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016