You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 19 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Technology Internship Programme
Join us and you will be an integral part of our team. Over nine intensive weeks you will experience what it’s like to work for our international bank. During the internship, you will gain a wide range of practical experience and also benefit from training courses, seminars and a variety of networking events. Successful interns will be invited to join the Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme.
Our technology teams are responsible for the bank’s entire information technology infrastructure. They develop and maintain the software required to support the bank’s business. The teams work closely with the businesses and other infrastructure units to modernise the bank’s IT systems, reducing complexity, risk and enabling business growth.
Deutsche Bank sees itself as a technology-driven company that can gain market share with new, cutting-edge ideas. Our ambition is to be a leader in the area of digitalisation. We are making investments into digital technology across all businesses to enhance the client experience, harness the power of data, and strengthen efficiency and controls by increasing automation. We are also collaborating with external partners such as start-ups, FinTechs, and technology specialists worldwide to discover and implement innovative solutions for our clients.
Join us here, and you’ll constantly be looking ahead. We’ll look to you to capitalise on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
Our interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the innovation of new ideas to help our customers achieve their financial goals. You will gain experience in different areas of our organisation and discover our market-leading solutions first-hand. This opportunity is an ideal way of finding out whether a career in technology meets your needs and aspirations.
Areas in which you could work
- Analysis: You will be supporting our clients with innovative projects and developing bespoke technological concepts to simplify business processes and make them more effective.
- Development: As a technical specialist, you should be proficient in at least one programming language. With the help of state-of-the-art technology, you will design and develop applications, look after quality assurance and conduct tests.
We are looking for bright minds with exceptional academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers.
- Do you have an academic background involving engineering, mathematics or computer science?
- Are you interested in bringing together finance and innovative technology?
- Are you well-versed in working with MS Office and common applications or do you have programming experience?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent problem-solving skills and rapid comprehension?
Then we look forward to meeting you!
About Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. We are Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Deutsche Bank
Build your career on brilliant ideas
At Deutsche Bank, we give bright thinkers the space and training they need to shine. If you’re excited by invention and eager to learn, we’ll deliver the tools you need to unleash your potential. Here, we look for more than an excellent academic record: we’re searching for original, collaborative
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1870
1 Great Winchester St, London, UK