You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,100.0 per month
This company is the gateway to vetted independent consultants & consultancies for the most important marketing & CX technology, data and analytics project work.
Companies which need an extra pair of experienced hands to help meet a client deadline, are hampered by a department headcount freeze, or unsure where to source the perfect specialist for their key project all use this company to source on-demand talent.
They provides a global network of over 1,000 martech, data and analytics Experts across 35 countries providing micro & macro project work on location and remotely to help businesses succeed.
Initially a 2-month internship at £1,100 + 12.5% of starting salary
This role is looking to start in November 2018, 3-5 days per week, 5-7 hours per day.Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Help business development through identifying and connecting with companies that will benefit from the company's services
- Organise and execute marketing campaigns to raise the profile and engagement of the company
- Attend sales and marketing events including generation and activation of guerrilla marketing activity
- Any other tasks required to help the business grow, with a focus on startup organisation
- You will have the opportunity to learn a lot about the complexities and nuances of the digital marketing technology and data ecosystems.
- As well as the chance to learn about the vast volumes of data collected for marketing, customer experience initiatives and the skills that consultants need to create value from marketing.
- You will gain knowledge in advertising and CX vendor's products, especially the data that is collected and stored. You will also likely be introduced to some of the up-and-coming people in the industry!
- Someone with a strong focus on business development
- Actively interested in marketing, advertising and technology
- Calculated and organised
- A fearless, innovative approach to your work
- Hungry to learn
- Creative and logical thinking and questioning
- A passion for getting things done
- The chance to work for a small team, who are passionate about what they do
- You will be working with experienced and innovative founders and highly talented product and design team members
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
22A Theobalds Rd, London, UK