You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15.0 per hour
Are you someone who is interested in marketing, the car industry, or both? Are you looking for the first step in gaining valuable experience in an ever-changing market which is evolving exponentially?
If your answer to these questions is “YES” then we think we may
have the role for you!
Here at Endeavour Automotive we are one of the fastest growing car dealer groups in the UK, and are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our busy marketing department, helping to look after four exceptional brands including Lotus, Volvo, Hyundai and LEVC.
The role will last for 6-12 months and is designed to fit around your study plans. You will be paid, full training will be given and you will be based out of our North London Volvo dealership, although travel to other sites may be required from time-to-time.
Some of the key activities which will be undertaken include:
• Regularly liaising with colleagues and external suppliers to help create, brief and deliver various marketing materials
• Coordinating events to help build brand awareness as well as generating enquiries
• Forming relationships with local businesses, schools, communities and charities to help promote our products and services
• Regularly updating all websites with fresh content to align with our SEO/PPC objectives
• Co-ordinating our Social Media channels.
• Maintaining, cleansing and updating our Customer & Prospect Databases
• Assisting with report writing and presentations for the Senior Management Team.
• Working with the HR department to help produce internal colleague communications
• Any other duties from time-to-time deemed necessary by the Marketing Manager to help support the business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- Brighton, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997