You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
CREDIT ANALYST - CORPORATE BANKING x 2
£40k + BENS + BONUS
Two newly created positions have arisen within a specialist International Banking group in the Central London. The bank is one of the fastest growing international banks in London and they are looking for experienced Credit Analysts to join their growing Corporate Banking team. Focusing on syndicated / corporate deals, the successful candidate will be responsible for gathering financial information on the customer creditworthiness, analysing the information, writing up risk assessments, and deciding whether to offer credit. To be considered for this role, candidates must be educated to a degree level.
Duties will include:
- Perform detailed credit / financial analysis on new lending requests (syndicated / corporate loans)
- Writing up detailed risk assessments & deciding whether to offer credit
- Ensure all credit risk policies are current & fit for purpose and provide guidance on operational functions that surround these policies.
Ensure all transactions and processing are in compliance with regulatory rules and guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Negotiating repayment plans or instigating legal action if recovery proves difficult
- Assist in ad-hoc projects for the department.
- Provide guidance and training to junior members of the team
This successful candidate will have minimum 3 years Credit Analysis experience gained within Commercial banking / Syndicate lending. A high level of credit risk analysis skills is important. Candidates must be degree educated.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.