You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 18 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,250.0 per year
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be joining a relatively young business that is looking at journalism in an entirely new way. Taking issue with the overwhelming amount of news information we are dealt, they are tackling the problem head on; creating a daily mobile edition which allows members to share their own views. With huge growth plans in place for the next year, this revolutionary startup are looking for a Client Services Executive to facilitate this growth, by managing new members and partners of the company.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be situated within the membership team, where you will be acting the main point of contact for all members and partners. Day-to-day, you will be using your first-rate communication skills to manage questions and issues from clients, then coming up with effective and workable solutions. This role will not only allow you to develop your literacy and client facing-skills, but you'll be able to see first-hand the rapid growth of the company as it develops around you.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Multitasking and managing a number of different members and partners at one time
- Responding quickly and efficiently to all requests via phone, email and live webchat
- Taking on some social media responsibilities and creating an online social presence for the company
- Building report and developing strong working relationships with clients
- Serving high-end client services skills
- Ensuring client records and maintained and updated when required
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree, ideally within a degree that is writing-based
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion and keen interest in journalism and media
- Flexibility - you will be working within a growing startup
- You must be very organised with strong efficiency skills and a keen eye for detail
- Good Microsoft Office skills
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of between £20,000 - £25,000
- Ideally located central London offices
- 28 days holiday a year
- A young and social team environment
- Regular work socials
- The chance to join a thriving and up and coming startup
- The opportunity to learn from experienced and renowned journalism professionals
- Excellent exposure to the journalism sector
Looking for client services jobs and interested in working for a startup? If you're a proactive graduate with exceptional writing skills and a knack for working with people, apply for this Client Services Executive job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
Gainsborough Studios, 1 Poole St, London N1 5EE, UK