You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Recruitment Consultant – Digital Media
£25,000 basic salary + bonuses
Our client is specialist head-hunter for the Digital Media industry with an established brand and strong market reputation. They are looking for proactive recent graduates to join their team as Recruitment Consultants. Our client provides an exceptional level of service to a portfolio of large clients, including media agencies, media owners, technology businesses, brands and start-ups to help strengthen their teams. They offer a professional, complete recruitment and ‘after placement’ service to candidates at a range of levels from junior to senior for a wide variety of digital focussed roles.
Recruitment Consultants with our client will take part in their industry leading 12 week training programme. This will give you the ability, skill and confidence to become a successful Recruitment Consultant and be able to take advantage of the outstanding benefits and uncapped commission system put in place by our client.
With our client’s uncapped commission structure, Recruitment Consultants that work hard and are driven can easily earn well over £30k+ in their first year and over £60k+ by their third year. Successful Recruitment Consultants will also be put onto their Career Development Programme. This programme provide a fast track to their best recruitment consultants and allows them to become Managing Consultants within just 3 years. All Recruitment Consultants with our client will receive a laptop, mobile phone, expenses and party nights.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Attending client meetings and networking events
- Interviewing candidates assessing their experience and skills
- Arranging interviews, managing the interview processes and offering advice to both the candidates and clients
- Managing the offer process – delivering the good news and making sure they are happy to accept the offer
A Recruitment Consultant will need to be:
- Passionate about digital media and capable to show an understanding of the industry
- An excellent communicator with the building to build rapport and long term relationships
- Self-driven with the ability to use initiative and hit targets
- Organised with excellent time management and planning skills
- A team player with the ability to work with others as well as individually
- A 2:1 or above from a Russell Group University
This is a great opportunity for recent graduates that are outgoing and hardworking with a deep interest in the digital media marketplace. APPLY NOW!
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83191791
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK