You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
L'Oréal sells 50 products every second worldwide. (That’s over 4 million products a day, if you’re wondering.). As a Business Development Intern you’ll be working on growing our five main product categories; haircare, hair colour, fragrances, cosmetics and skincare. The Business Development Team strengthens the relationship between retailer and supplier enabling greater collaboration to exchange information, share data and build growth of the category together. You will...
In this role you will be thinking of unique ways in which we can improve these categories, and communicate them effectively to retailers. The role also provides significant exposure to both the Sales and Marketing teams. You will also be liaising with several divisions within a retailer which will develop your project management skills, test your communication skills, efficiency, co-ordination and interpersonal skills, with plenty of opportunity for you to work on your own projects.
Day-to-day you may be...
• Generating reports and recommendations, alongside the development and implementation of projects
• Liaising with both Marketing and Commercial teams at all stages of development
• Pulling data and taking a deep dive to the external market
• Undertaking competitor analysis and feeding into the wider strategy
• Supporting Category manager with investigations and recommendations to the wider business
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
• Strong interpersonal skills and management potential
• An ability to work within tight deadlines, both internal and external
• Organisation skills, proactivity and you are able to plan effectively
• Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
• A logical, solutions focused mind set
• Strong analytical skills
• Eligible to work in the UK
• In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
With 34 world-famous brands selling in 140 countries, it’s easy to see why L’Oréal are the world’s No. 1 cosmetics group. Even our brands are household names in their own right. From Ralph Lauren to Diesel; Maybelline to Urban Decay, if there’s a name you love in cosmetics, there’s a good chance it’s ours. That’s because we have the best tale
- Chemicals & pharmaceuticals, Retail
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1909
255 Hammersmith Rd, London W6 8AZ, UK