You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date: 05 Oct, 2018
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 46,490.0 per year
King's College - RMID Entrepreneurship Institute
At the Entrepreneurship Institute, we believe that it is essential for students to learn entrepreneurial skills, how to generate ideas, how to be innovative, be lean and agile and work in diverse teams. We are looking for a Skills Manager to create and deliver programmes for students, staff and alumni at King’s, supporting them to develop their entrepreneurial skill sets and to have entrepreneurial experiences and futures. We are looking for a programme designer who can deliver enterprise education, activities and change working in a small, dynamic, award-winning team.
The Skills Manager leads the creation and delivery of skills support relating to entrepreneurship for our audience at King’s and works to 3 critical objectives:
- To identify and support those who are interested in learning entrepreneurial skills and having entrepreneurial experiences from amongst our audience at King’s
- To create relevant and impactful programmes and events that result in useful, employability and career-enhancing progress; to deliver these programmes, to evaluate them and to evolve them
- To develop learning materials online to support entrepreneurial skills
The Skills Manager will be responsible for actively engaging with those amongst our audience who would like to develop entrepreneurial skills and have entrepreneurial experiences. We are looking to develop a suite of support for entrepreneurial learning including:
- The Idea Factory – A competition for early-stage ideas ending with a prize-giving event at the House of Lords
- The London Venture Crawl – A group of London universities and their entrepreneurial students exploring the London scene for entrepreneurship in 24 hours, on London buses
- The Future Founders programme – a three-year programme, funded by Santander, to support female founders, widening participation students and internship candidates
- A series of masterclasses covering the seven skills of entrepreneurship
- The curate learning materials on KEATS
- The Enterprise Award – A university-wide award which, if awarded, becomes part of your Higher Education Achievement Report
- Work across our audience to find and bring forward groups to learn, delivering support in line with the King’s ethos and aims
- Design suitable programmes of support for entrepreneurial skills development
- Evaluate support and work on evolving programmes
- Refresh and deliver support programmes including technical learning, learning-by-doing, summer school engagement, competitions, awards and drop-in requests for information
- Bring in skills to deliver the learning content
- Create content to share learning
- Showcase success in entrepreneurship at King’s for others to learn from
- This is a full-time post.
- The selection process will include a panel interview and a presentation.
- The salary will be paid at Grade 7 spine point 39 £46,490 per annum, inclusive of £3,223 per annum London Allowance.
To apply, please register with the King’s College London application portal and complete your application online. You can do this by clicking the 'Apply Now' link.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About King's College London
- Science & Research
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1829
Strand, London WC2R 2LS, UK