You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Southall, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Goodman Masson are recruiting for a Gradaute FP&A Analyst role at a leading aviation firm based in West London. This position is for a graduate with a years experience either as an industry placement or post university.
- Support the Finance Manager on the delivery of business plans
- Prepare high quality presentation materials for Executive Committee, Board, shareholders and Finance Directors
- Support implementation and maintenance of planning models, actively seeking and driving process improvement. Assist and support wider finance teams with utilisation of these models as and when required
- Work with the wider Planning & Performance team to ensure alignment across business planning, long term strategic planning and internal reporting. Support other areas of Planning & Performance team as and when required
- Proactively communicate with Finance teams on FP&A processes
- Respond to information requests from senior stakeholders
- Complete ad hoc projects including benchmarking studies and regulatory performance reviews and analysis
- Graduate or part-qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA) with a drive to continue studies
- Highly numerate with the ability to solve problems creatively
- Self-starter with the ability to manage own workload through effective organisation
- Strong communication skills and an ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work to tight timescales and organise workload effectively
- Strong analytical skills and first-class attention to detail
- Excel - intermediate, Word and PowerPoint desirable
If this role is of interest please click apply!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Goodman Masson
With a team of over 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson an International specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2017, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1993