- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
A Private Wealth Management firm based in London that are looking for a Compliance Monitoring Analyst to join their expanding business & compliance team. An excellent opportunity for a candidate in the early stages of their compliance career looking for that next step up.
- Assist in the execution of the testing required as part of the Firm’s annual Compliance Monitoring Programme.
- Assist the Compliance Monitoring Officer to carry out testing by gathering data, documents and other Management Information as required.
- Write up findings/recommendations, agree responses with the area under review and present the findings/recommendations as part of the Monitoring Report.
- Record all recommendations and actions resulting from reviews undertaken and pro-actively chase these until resolution.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the wider team as required.
- 1-2 years Compliance Monitoring experience, ideally from within a Wealth Management business.
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission