You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Basingstoke, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Arup is one of the world’s leading building design consultancies with a project portfolio that is second to none. We design and deliver ground-breaking icons through our work in infrastructure, building design and specialist technical services.
We operate in an environment where collaboration and innovation go hand-in-hand to deliver cutting-edge solutions to problems and world-class projects.
Our water and wider infrastructure advisory business continue to grow in response to market demand. We have a wide and growing portfolio of work planning and delivering strategic advice to our clients in the areas of resilience, business planning, infrastructure investment cases and asset management. We aim to become a trusted adviser to our clients, who include Welsh Water, Northern Ireland Water, Bristol City Council, Cardiff Council, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the Lloyd's Register Foundation.
We are looking for an infrastructure advisory graduate to join our dynamic and growing team who is excited by the challenge of driving innovation, delivering excellence for our clients, engaging both nationally and internationally on challenging projects in the sector and is excited by growing our infrastructure advisory business.
What you’ll be doing
Your primary focus is to undertake advisory services, with a focus on the water and wider infrastructure sectors. The role will involve:
- Supporting senior colleagues in strategy and policy development, infrastructure investment and business case development, delivery of feasibility studies, operational improvement planning and delivery, asset management strategies and plans, asset management ISO55000 accreditation, and asset management optimisation advice.
- Interpreting technical information into clear communications for a broad stakeholder group.
- Supporting colleagues engaging with clients including interviewing, presentations, stakeholder consultation and building strong stakeholder and client relationships.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams of varying sizes.
- Supporting project managers in the delivery and output of projects, including project planning, programming and financial tracking and forecasting of projects;
- Scoping, planning and managing the delivery of client deliverables.
- Analysis and drawing insight from asset and systems data to inform the development of strategies, the development of asset plans and to optimise asset performance.
You will have the opportunity to develop a strong combination of industry skills and strategy insights, learning through a combination of project work and training, as they progress towards promotion to roles with overall responsibility for project delivery.
What we look for
We’re looking for graduates with curiosity, personal drive and technical know-how. If you can combine these skills with an understanding of (or willingness to learn about) the Water sector and a desire to deliver excellent services for clients, we’d like to hear from you.
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skills.
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus.
- Profit share scheme.
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension.
- Opportunities to work on international projects.
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world.
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment.
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations.
Please note that we are unable to offer Tier 2 visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore you must ensure that you are eligible to work in the UK without our sponsorship in order for your application to be considered.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
- Property & Construction
- in Basingstoke, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1946