You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Fleet, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant *** Hot Desk ***
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 First year OTE £25-£30,000, Second Year £35-£55,000
Location: Hedge End, Southampton
Hours: Full Time, Permanent position (Monday - Friday)
Are you ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career in recruitment?
Do you have the ability to thrive working in a high performance, fast paced environment?
Training and development starts from day 1 and continues throughout your career all the way to Director level. If you are interested in a career in recruitment, we are an exceptional place to learn and grow, with 2 of our team currently working towards their Directorship who started with us as Graduates straight out of University.
Due to the continued growth of the Appoint Group through the award of additional large scale clients, we are looking to expand our current recruitment family.
Appoint Group is an established, successful and growing company with a fresh and ethical approach to business. If you are looking for a company where you can make a difference and where your ideas will be heard, then we have a great environment to offer.
A thorough induction plus ongoing support is provided within all aspects of the role with access to onsite and external professional development to help you achieve your goals and potential.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Person Specification:
- Natural ability to work within a sales environment
- An interest in furthering your own career prospects through growth and success
- Tenacity and determination
- Excellent listening and relationship building skills
- Common sense, enthusiasm and ambition
- You must be organised and methodical as well as being able to work at pace
- You will have an aptitude for learning complex industry knowledge
- Have a caring and ethical approach to customer and colleague relationships
Graduate Recruitment consultant Benefits and Incentives:
Appoint Group loves to reward hard work and achievement and there is enormous scope for development and progression within this role.
We are a successful environment with fun and friendly teams, so there are plenty of incentives to work hard, play hard and benefit from a great career with the company.
These can include:
- Excellent, uncapped commission scheme and bonuses
- Generous sick pay scheme after qualifying period
- Generous annual leave entitlement, increasing every year
- Sales days
- Open plan, light and airy modern offices
- Team nights out / social events
- Activity days / themed days / charity fundraising events
- Wedding & Milestone bonuses
- Incentives to leave early on Fridays
- Drinks fridge on last Friday of every month
- Employee of the Month rewards
If this sounds like the environment you want to work in, then please read on:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Job Description:
You will be working on multiple client accounts with many live vacancies within private hospitals, nursing homes and care homes throughout the UK.
Working on these desks will mean you can develop existing client relationships as well as commencing further business development to take on new clients and accounts. You will need to take a proactive marketing approach to filling vacancies as candidates are in high demand.
Your manager has progressed through the business and is not only an expert in their sector, but a caring people manager that can help you develop your skills and experience through engagement and collaboration.
This is a target-based role and rewards are directly linked to efforts and successes.
Appoint Group offers a clear and achievable career progression path, as it is our aim to see people grow within the business.
For more information please contact Paul Booth on 01489 774220.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Appoint Group
Appoint Group offer specialist recruitment consultancy services within the Health / Social Care and Engineering sectors. By utilising the very latest artificial intelligence in CV recognition and employing a host of cutting edge IT systems, Appoint Group competes with the most advanced of recruitment companies. Combine this with our consultan
- Recruitment & HR
- Southampton, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2010